The Maryville Heritage Museum is committed to preserving and interpreting the history of the Village of Maryville by collecting artifacts and information that document the heritage of this community. Through interpretive exhibitions, educational programs, and publications, the museum strives to educate the public of the influence and importance of the past in defining the present.
The building on Zupan Street originally housed the Village Hall offices, the Police Department, and the Fire Department. The original building was built in 1916, with an addition added in 1972. All meetings are open to the public.