Report a Concern

Leave This Blank:

The Village of Maryville "Report a Concern" form will help us identify issues in your area - and address them quickly. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 9-1-1. Otherwise, call (618) 345-7028.

Contact Information

Please check the box that most closely corresponds to your concern.

* indicates required fields.